* A child-only desk sharpens the imagination and makes the time for homework much more enjoyable. Again, everything must be done so that it can achieve what it needs. To make it easier to visualize the best time, sit or kneel on the floor and see where you reach it without much effort.
* Drawers are most useful only for older children, from 8 years. Prior to this, they should only serve to store material of the same type, such as sheets of paper. Otherwise, the objects will be scattered inside.
* To avoid wasting paper , teach your child that he should use both sides of a sheet before picking up a new one.
* Plastic cutlery holders also serve to store pen and pencil crayons. To make it more beautiful, you and your child can layer it with colorful fabric.
* Try not to put too many toys on the desk. It is important for the child to understand that every thing in the house has its place. Here are some pencils, a notebook, a decorative element, and that’s all. If the space becomes too full of toys, it will be difficult to even concentrate to do the lesson.
* For a study environment, lighting is more than important. Therefore, if possible, place the desk under the window to take advantage of natural light. At night, opt for bulbs that do not heat. The made of led is a practical and economical option.